About Kauai (source: Kauai-Hawaii.com)

Northernmost and oldest geologically, Kauai is the fourth largest of the major Hawaiian Islands. Nearly circular in shape, Kauai's land area encompasses 533 square miles, 25 miles long by 33 miles wide at its furthest points.

Only 3% of the land area has been developed for commercial and residential use leaving the remaining 97% divided between agriculture and conservation. The majority of the island's 52,000 residents live and work in the coastal areas leaving the interior of Kauai spectacularly beautiful and pristine.


Kauai's weather is near perfect year-round with daytime temperatures ranging from the mid 70's to the mid 80's, slightly warmer in the summer. The northeast tradewinds provide refreshing breezes. Rain showers usually fall in the evening and early morning hours, predominantely over the mountain ranges. The temperature of the ocean ranges from 68 to 80 degrees fahrenheit.

        Request Reservation
  Beach House #22 Location
  • On the beach in South Shore Poipu area
  • 25 minutes from Lihue airport
  • 3 minutes from Hyatt Hotel
  • Next to Sheraton Hotel
  • Second floor prime view unit
  • Easy walking distance to laundry facility
  • Steps from activity desk and security
  • Close to world-class and fun restaurants
  • Near the Beach Activity Center, offering equipment for all water sports
  • Steps from complimentary barbecue on great lawn

About Poipu

Kauai's South Shore is famous for its sunny days and excellent swimming and snorkeling beaches. When it is raining on the North Shore, natives just say, "Go to Poipu!" The area has a wealth of historical, scenic and fun sites to visit.

Near Poipu, you'll find the National Tropical Botanical Garden, the only garden of its kind to be chartered by Congress. Nearby, as well, is Spouting Horn, where natural lava tube formations create spectacular water effects.

Poipu is known for double rainbows after the rains and gorgeous sunsets over the ocean.






Home | About | Facilities | Rates | Map | Contact